vrijdag 7 februari 2020

no.1121

Today I've painted a miniature portret of a family member. A family that is very close to each other and of which I've painted several portret's during the years. In this case the family is really related to each other.

But...'family' isn't always 'blood'. I guess it's more the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones who accept you for who you are and vice versa. The ones who would do anything to see you happy and who love you no matter what.

If this is the case with your relatives you can feel a happy person, but don't worry if it's not. Luckily you have the freedom to form your own 'family'. And even (or should I say certainly) animals can be a part of your tribe...


'Ronny'
acrylic on canvas 5x5cm 2x2"inch


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Tell me what you think...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...