donderdag 27 september 2012

no.707


We used to have a Jaybird as a pet for a while. To be correct my younger brother did. The little chickbird had fallen out of the nest and was found and rescued by my brother on his way home from school.

The animal gained strength and followed my brother everywhere, incredibly cute. Don't you think these birds are special with those bright blue feathers? And moreover they are seen as connectors between heaven and earth...
You do not see them that often in the city, so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this Jay sitting, quietly waiting on the handlebars of a bicycle. Ready to take a ride hahaha




'Jay Bird On A Bike'

acrylic on canvas 5x5cm (2x2"inch)



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Tell me what you think...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...