maandag 4 december 2017

no.1108

Once I spoke the language of the flowers

Once I understood each word the caterpillar said

Once I smiled in secret at the gossip of the starlings

And shared a conversation with the housefly in my bed.

Once I heard and answered all the questions of the crickets
And joined the crying of each falling dying flake of snow
Once I spoke the language of the flowers
How did it go?
How did it go?

Smell the soil, get out there and ask the birds
Still your mind just for a while, open up your loving heart
Gently let nature's stories give you a spark
And overflow your thirsty soul.
(free after Shel Silverstein)


Have a magical week!
With Love Lies

I'm sure one day,
we all find the place,
where our dreams
and reality collide.


no.1108 'Yellow berry Starling'
acrylic on canvas 5x5cm 2x2"inch



1 opmerking:

  1. Eens sprak ik de taal van de bloemen,
    En begreep wat de rups mij zei
    Ik luisterde stiekem naar de roddelende spreeuwen
    en kletste mee met de huisvlieg in bed

    Ooit beantwoordde ik alle vragen van de krekel
    en huilde mee met de val van de sneeuw
    Eens sprak ik de taal van de bloemen
    Hoe ging dat ook weer?
    Hoe kon ik dat toch?

    Ruik de aarde en vraag het de vogels
    Wordt stil in je hoofd, en open je hart
    Laat de natuur haar verhalen vertellen
    En dompel je onder in zielevuur

    Ik wens je een magische week!
    Liefs Lies

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Tell me what you think...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...