dinsdag 29 november 2016

no. 1071

If all is well you know by now that today it is that special new moon. This is the moment to sway your heart’s desire into the world.
Just say it straight, simple and with a smile. And most importantly thank in advance that it will be brought  to you.



I know it can be pretty scary to share your souls desire aloud, but be sure it’s enormously more powerful if you do it anyway.
For those brave ones who dare to share their desire with all of us i like to raffle today’s miniature. Because this beautiful Indian lady reinforces our moon-power even more!


Oh and I will start sharing mine here and on my facebookpage as well, sure hope you join me and all our wishes will be heard.

"Thank You! That I am invited all over the world and have beautiful solo-exhibitions of my exquisite large canvases I’ve painted home and on location.
Exhibitions that are well attended, valued and well sold, and which inspire so many people. I can travel, paint, inspire, be inspired and live in abundance. 
Wow thank you, this is wat fully suits me!"

'Soul Saver'
acrylic on canvas 5x5cm 2x2"inch

consider it... 


you could have won her -see more HERE




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Tell me what you think...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...